Links in the Community
Local Council and Forums
Local Organisations and Businesses
- In Kind Direct - UK charity distributing consumer goods donated by companies to UK charitable organisations.
- GoodGym - A running group that combines regular exercise with helping communities.
- Local Trust - enables residents in 150 Big Local areas transform their lives and their local area.
- Elthorne Pride Big Local - Big local covering the Elthorne Estates.
- Sadler's Wells Theatre - leading
performing arts venue in Clerkenwell
- Capital Growth - London food growing network
- Hillside Clubhouse - A resource for people struggling with their mental health.
- London Catering - Hillside Clubhouse's catering service.
- Wild Fangs - a fantastic exotic animal show.
- Elizabeth House Community Centre
- Hanley Crouch Community Association
- Hilldrop Area Community Association
- Holloway Neighbourhood Group
- Hornsey Lane Estate Community Association
- Manor Gardens Community Centre
- Mildmay Community Partnership
- The Peel Institute
- St. Luke's Community Centre
- Whittington Park Community Association
For many this has been a very challenging time, but Islington's community is standing together and help is at hand. There are a number of services available for those in need of support such as food deliveries, collecting medicine, or for a friendly voice to speak to. We've listed some local support services below, you can also find more information by checking the Islington councils website at
We Are Islington
We are Islington is a new helpline, set up to support those who need help with getting food, medicine or practical support. Telephone 020 7527 8222 or email email@example.com
Tollington & Hillrise Covid 19 Mutual Aid Group
We offer support to those self-isolating or unable to leave their homes. Telephone or text 07494 971 873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Hillrise.email@example.com Facebook: Islington Covid 19 Mutual Aid
Elthorne Pride are helping residents who are isolated or those who need help with shopping, urgent supplies, advice or a friendly call. Telephone 020 8017 2205 (leave a message) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note some of the services and support these providers offer may have changed as government guidelines and restrictions change. Some support service offer limited programmes since restrictions have eased.